Delicious And Healthy Chocolate Muffins Without Sugar And Flour (Recipe Included)
These muffins are the softest cookies that you’ll ever try. It won’t take a lot of your time, and you will get a healthy and tasty snack for any time of the day.
- 1 midsized ripe banana
- 200g of grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- 120 milliliters of oil (you can replace it with vegetable oil)
- 60 ml of honey
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- 12 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 12 teaspoons of grated dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of ground flaxseed
Mix all of the ingredients in a blender, except for the zucchini and the chocolate until you get a smooth mixture. Then mix in the zucchini and the chocolate. Put the dough in a greased pan for muffins so that the molds are filled to 3/4. Bake them at a temperature of 374oF degrees for 20 minutes. If desired, add a little grated chocolate and let the muffins cool down.